Rihanna is unarguably one of the biggest trendsetters in the world. From her signature edgy street style to her classic red carpet looks (yeah, the ones that make you fall over), her fashion game is always on point. She slayyys harder than anyone out there, but it’s not a competition – we’re all here to appreciate the Queen in all her glory. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RIRI! We love you, forever & always. Keep slaying, and we’ll keep takin’ notes.
Keep scrollin’ to see my top 10 Riri style moments. Do not ask how I narrowed it down, it was emotional…
1. When she rocked a full millennial pink #ootd
2. When she paired track pants with a plaid corset top because… she’s Riri.
3. When she did a full yellow look with a wild train at her Fenty Beauty launch. That event, and this look, basically broke the internet.
4. When she wore a silky PJ look without a care. Yup, she wakes up in a silk every day.
5.After her SS 2018 Fenty X Puma runway show, when she stepped out in this fluo pink tracksuit look.
Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that instead of walking out gracefully post runway show, she sped off on the back of a motorcycle? Only Ri would!
6.Riri is the best at being a Disney princess on the red carpet. She does it like no other; with tattoos & sass.
7. Riri is my go-to for denim inspiration. She has worn it every possible way, and I’m obsessed. Denim on denim on denim.
8. Everyone remembers the year she performed at the iconic Victoria Secret runway show. Or should I say when she stole the show? She’s the ultimate angel.
9.When she went full-blown Canadian in a head-to-toe camouflage puffer look. Anyone else would look like a duvet blanket, but Ri she makes it look like couture.
10.When she casually sipped ice coffee in a bright green ballerina dress. Ah, just another day in her fabulous life.
What’s your all-time favourite Riri look? Comment below, I wanna know!