Yes, you read that right. We’re having another sweet Instagram contest, and you should enter to win the PSL of outfits! aka a $100 gift card to shop everything Fall.
The cult-favourite latte has influenced us all, in some way or another. The PSL even has its own twitter, with over 100K loyal followers. Okurrrr.
Its rich colours and shades – beige, cream, caramel, cinnamon – is the colour palette of Fall.
Here’s how to enter the contest:
1. follow us @ardene
2. like this post
3. tag a friend who lives for a PSL
Also, I’m getting really excited about styling my new fall outfits. Often when I go to post one on Instagram, I’m at a loss for a cute caption. So I went ahead and rounded up 10 perfect-for-fall Instagram captions. We can share girl, it’s cool.
1. Happy fall y’all
2. Pumpkin spice and everything nice
3. Leaf me alone. I’m celebrating fall solo right now
4. I think I’m fall-ing for you
5. Stressed, blessed, and pumpkin obsessed
6. Tis the season to go out of your way to step on crunchy leaves
7. The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall scented candles
8. Fall is that beautiful moment between sweat and hypothermia
9. Sweater weather is better together
10. At this point, my blood type is pumpkin spice
& here are 3 bonus ones for future use, when your feelin’ the Halloween vibe.
1. Hocus pocus and chill
2. Halloween is not a day. It’s a lifestyle
3. All of the dust and cobwebs in my house just became decorations. Thanks Halloween.
Have a great Fall caption? Please drop it in the comments!
see below for legal
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. “WIN THE PSL OF OUTFITS” Contest starts September 22, 2018 at 12:00:01 PM ET and ends September 25, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET. For legal residents of Canada who are 13 years old or older. Limit: one entry per person. Prizes: There is a total of one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of the following: One (1) $100 Ardene gift card. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is CDN $100. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Mathematical skill-testing question required. Conditions and restrictions apply.